PartnerFind out more
The real estate industry is booming, and national and international property prices are currently heading for historic levels. Broad experience and highest competency are crucial for an optimum advice concerning tax regulations and commercial law for real estate assets.
Why Warth & Klein Grant Thornton?
Real estate consulting is one of our core competencies. We understand the real estate industry, know the concerns of the active players, and we are able to develop bold ideas together with our clients, taking into account risks and investment costs at all times. We support our clients in becoming growth drivers of the real estate industry, actively shaping projects and exploring new horizons. Our consulting services include developing ideas and projects, sales management and consultation concerning the development of residential and commercial real estate as well as specialist properties like shopping centers, logistic properties and hotels.
We rely on a proactive and cooperative consulting approach, contributing to a successful completion of real estate projects. Tax advisors, auditors and specialist lawyers for tax law with many years of expertise in real estate work closely together in our real estate teams, enabling us to set up a team with expertise tailored-in to your needs.
We underscore our expertise in real estate and construction issues in numerous ways, including:
- Collaboration in associations (ZIA [German Property Federation] and BFW [German Federation of Independent Real Estate and Housing Companies]) and industry-specific expert committees
- Industry-specific events and lectures, for example through chairmanship and participation in the Cologne Tax Conference for Real Estate Taxation
- Real estate professorships at universities and
- Regular articles and publications on industry-specific special issues
- Design and structure of real estate projects
- Transaction advice (especially tax structuring, financial and tax due diligence, help with purchase contract aspects like purchase price mechanisms or tax clauses)
- Advice on financing measures
- Advice on digitalization and process automation (e.g. Robotic Process Automation)
- Valuations, including expert valuations
- Compliance, Reporting & Domiciliataire
- Governance, risk & compliance services, including forensic (IT) audits
- Major project advice for (financial) controlling and monitoring construction projects
- Financial statement auditing according to German and international norms
- Industry-related special audits and audit-related advice
- Tax declarations, ongoing tax consulting and tax project consultation (including property tax, land purchase tax, etc.)
- Advice on restructuring and insolvency