Based on the strongest economy of the European Union, Germany, our US Desk provides perfect access to the European Economic Area.
The central location of Germany as well as the good network and the excellent infrastructure is the perfect hub for foreign investors to Europe and thus also to adjacent markets such as France, the Netherlands and Eastern Europe.
US Desk provides high-quality professional services for US companies who seek economic opportunities in Germany. In addition, we also offer comprehensive support for German companies in the development of their US market opportunities. Our advantage: We are member of Grant Thornton International with direct access to our partners in the US. Or expressed in figures: We are represented in the USA with 58 offices, 550 partners and 7,000 employees.
Why Warth & Klein Grant Thornton?
Our US Desk in Germany combines dedicated market and industry knowledge, proven technical expertise and a profound understanding of the American culture. Whether in audit, tax, outsourcing or compliance - we support you with our interdisciplinary team of experts across ten locations in Germany to make the right decisions. Already today numerous subsidiaries of international corporations and medium-sized US based companies with German operations rely on our experience and also our expertise. As a German member firm of Grant Thornton International we have the right local experts for your questions and can guarantee a fast and reliable processing of your projects.
Our US Desk advises and guides you in:
- your market entry in Germany,
- access to the European Economic Area
- choosing the optimal legal form for your activities in Germany,
- compliance with regulatory requirements, such as tax or employment law,
- ensuring adequate levels of reporting, such as the optimization of the transition to international accounting,
- outsourcing of services (accounting, payroll, etc.),
- establishing and monitoring of a SOX compliant internal control systems,
- statutory audits US GAAP / US GAAS standards, as well as under PCAOB rules.