Dr. Claudia Schrimpf-Dörges works in the field of Audit/Public Interest Entities. As a member of the International financial reporting specialist department she advises clients and colleagues on special IFRS questions. She has co-authored well-known accounting commentaries and has about 15 years of experience in the field of audit and advising owner-managed and publicly listed companies with national and international financial reporting provisions. For many years she lectured training and professional development courses in the filed of national and international accounting and audit and carries out engagement-related quality assurance for statutory audits of publicly listed companies.
Fields of expertise
- Expert opinions on accounting problems under German GAAP and IFRS
- Developing and conducting trainings, seminars and further education events in the field of German GAAP and IFRS accounting
- Assistance with IFRS conversion and implementation projects
- Audit of separate and consolidated financial statements according to German GAAP and IFRS of large and medium-sized businesses
- Management consulting for businesses
- Member of the examination committee for Public Auditors of the Chamber of German Public Auditors
- Commenting on Sec. 249, 251 German Commercial Code in: Heidel/Schall HGB-Handkommentar (HGB Commentary, 2nd ed., Baden-Baden 2015, Nomos Verlag.
- Commenting on provisions (IAS 37) and other debts (Framework, IAS 1, 32, 39, IFRS 7, 9, 13) in Beck'sches IFRS Handbuch (Beck's IFRS Handbook), 5th ed., Munich 2015, Verlag C.H.Beck.
- Diplom-Kauffrau [Graduate in Business Administration]
- Tax Advisor
- German Public Auditor