Michael Häger has been a member of the board of directors of our company since 2010 and became chairman of the board on 1 October 2019. In this capacity he is head of the "Strategy & Finance" board department. He works in the Audit & Assurance and Corporate Finance & Advisory Services departments and has more than 30 years of experience in audit and advisory services for mostly medium-sized enterprises; furthermore, he is a quality control auditor under section 57a of the Public Accountant Act [Wirtschaftsprüferordnung - WPO].
Fields of expertise
- Audits of separate/consolidated financial statements of SMEs
- Advice for businesses in exceptional situations (restructuring, realignment of financing, carve out)
- Advice on corporate transactions
- Member of the supervisory board of a major mechanical engineering business
- Member of the Global Industry Forum of Grant Thornton International
- Gutachterliche Kommentierung IDW S6, BGH-Rechtsprechung und Restrukturierungsplanung In: Handbuch Unternehmensstrukturierung, Springer-Verlag 2015