Dr. Dominique Hoffmann is an auditor and head of the Digital Advisory department. He advises well-known SMEs and listed companies on automation and optimisation of processes. In the course of his work, Dr. Hoffmann acquired in-depth knowledge of the real estate and mechanical engineering industries. Dominique Hoffmann is external lecturer at the University Duisburg-Essen and at the Ruhr-West University and holds lectures on the subject of digitalisation.
Fields of expertise
- Optimisation and automation of business processes and internal controls
- One-stop advice on digitalisation matters
- Process automation using robotic process automation
- Advising businesses, management and supervisory boards on governance
- Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer in Deutschland e.V. (IDW) [Institute of Public Auditors in Germany] Chamber of German Public Auditors [Wirtschaftsprüferkammer]