Christoph Kromer is Partner and Chartered Tax Advisor in our tax services team. Using his acquired skills as an advisor and based on his experience as an international tax manager and global head of tax of multinational groups, he has specialized in the fields of transfer pricing and business restructuring, tax litigation, tax risk management and tax accounting.
- Defense of MNE’s and banks in tax audits esp. related to transfer pricing and cross-border taxation including CFC rules
- Preparation of MNE’s for tax field audits in several countries
- Identification of tax risks and development of (IT and non IT-based) internal control systems for tax
- Negotiations with fiscal authorities in MAP and APA procedures
- Definition and development of tax strategies, implementation of tax compliance management and tax reporting systems
- Process documentation according to specific German tax rules (“GoBD”)
- Negotiations for approval with German tax authorities related to off-shore bookkeeping processes
- Engineering of tax related artificial intelligence systems (AI)
Christoph is a member of the IFA (International Fiscal Association) and is chartered as a Certified German tax advisor (Steuerberater)
Christoph is the author of numerous publications in German and English with a focus on tax compliance efficiency, tax risk management, transfer pricing, business restructuring and tax accounting.