Carsten is a Certified Public Accountant in the Dusseldorf Assurance division. He has sixteen years of experience in public accounting under German and international accounting principles and is responsible for the audit of medium-sized and large-sized companies with international business. He also served a number of german clients with US-based parent companies (SOX, US-GAAS/GAAP).
He has extensive experience in particular in the audit of process flows and control systems (COSO). Carsten served a representative cross-section of German business with companies and institutions from almost all sectors and sizes, particularly in the areas of (chemical) industry and trade.
Besides his extensive audit experience, Carsten has also worked with many companies through various other audit and consulting projects.
Examples of its activity
- Statutory financial statement audit and integrated audit under German GAAP and US-GAAP
- Financial advisory services and due diligence
- US-GAAP Reporting Support
- SOX 404 Compliance
- German Chamber of Tax Advisors
- German Chamber of Public Accountants
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Germany
- Warth & Klein Grant Thornton AG Industry Group “Chemicals and Pharmacy”
- German Diploma (Master) of Business Administration
- Tax advisor (Steuerberater)
- German Certified Public Accountant (Wirtschaftsprüfer)
- Certified Auditor for quality control („Prüfer für Qualitätskontrolle“)