Bernd Hoffmann has more than over 20 years of experience in the field of audit, including according to national and international accounting standards both for SMEs and large listed companies with an international orientation. His work is concentrated on audit and audit-related advice for businesses in the building industry. In addition to audits of financial statements he also specialises in audits of consolidated financial statements. He also is a member of the "Construction and Real Estate" industry group in which we our industry-specific expertise for this sector is bundled.
Fields of expertise
- Audits of separate and consolidated financial statements for all size classes of companies including non-profit companies according to national and international accounting standards
- Compilation of consolidated financial statements
- Advising companies on accounting-related matters
- Conducting seminars on specific building sector matters in accounting and consolidated accounting
- Bernd Hoffmann is subject specialist at the German construction industry institute (BWI) and co-author of "Beck'sches Handbuch der Rechnungslegung" and of the course materials for the construction specialist ("Baufachwirt") course of studies