Michael Auer has been working as a lawyer in real estate and business law for several years. He specialises in structuring and conducting real estate transactions, in particular structuring by way of asset deals, share deals or forward deals, due diligence, negotiating purchase contracts and financing. Another focus of his work is advising on project development in commercial tenancy law. His clients include both private an institutional real estate investors and medium-sized property investment companies from Germany and other countries. He also advises medium-sized companies and start-ups in questions of business law and represents them in in-court and out-of-court disputes.
Fields of expertise
- Contract drafting, structuring and conducting real estate transactions and project development
- Advising on asset management and commercial tenancy law and drafting related contracts
- Advising national and international companies and start-ups in business law matters
- Conducting litigation
- Member of the Munich bar association [Rechtsanwaltskammer München]
- Member of the Bavarian young advisory business council [Junger Wirtschaftsbeirat Bayern]