Andrea Fröschke works in the field of Private Finance and is responsible for audits of annual financial statements and tax matters relating to German Investment Tax Act [InvStG]. In addition, Andrea Fröschke is a member of the Financial Services industry group.
Fields of expertise
- Audit of annual financial statements, especially of investment stock corporations, financial services institutions, and foundations or public utility corporations.
- Audits in accordance with section 36 Law on Securities Trading [WpHG]
- Audit and advisory of family office structures
- Audit and preparation of tax bases of investment stock corporations and international fund structures in accordance with the requirements of InvStG
- Member in the "investment taxation" working group of the Institute of Public Auditors in Germany [Institut der Wirtschaftsprüfer]