One-stop advice on hotels
The Travel, Tourism & Leisure department is facing particular challenges. From privately managed hotels to national and international operating companies and investors, all stakeholders are facing market changes with increasing competition for the best brands and pressure to digitize. Such a challenging environment required advisors with industry expertise and networking. This is the only way of being able to provide you with advice that is practicable.
Why Warth & Klein Grant Thornton?
Because special properties are what we concentrate on. We are used to the questions faced by project developers, financial institutions and investors, as well as national and international hotel operators. We accompany our national and international clients through the whole life cycle of a hotel property. We shall be at your side as an experienced advisor from the first idea of the hotel project right through its development up until final sale.
Our advisory services relating to hotel real estate include Audit & Assurance, Tax and Legal. We assign individual teams to your hotel project, whose members work together on a multidisciplinary basis across our locations. For activities exceeding this scope we have been co-operating closely with a recognised consulting firm in the hotel industry for many years.
You can profit from our services
We offer comprehensive advice on the concept and structuring of new hotel projects, such as forecast calculations or profitability calculations. Whether acquisition, on-going operation or sale of hotels – we assist you in each phase of your project. Our assistance includes e.g. restructuring or transactions and their successful completion. With the help of our various departments we offer custom-tailored solutions for hotel properties.
Audit & Assurance
- Audits of financial statements and consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of annual financial statements & consolidated financial statements
- Accounting-related advice
- Specific audit and consultancy services
- Other assurance services for stakeholders
- Tax planning and its implementation in hotel lease and management contracts
- Transaction and restructuring servcies
- Tax and financial due diligence work for hotel transactions
- Accounting work
- Ongoing tax advisory services for the hotel operation Assistance during tax audits
- Specific hotel contracts
- Corporate law advice for structuring
- Copyright and trademark building
- Insolvency law, reorganisation and restructuring
- Architectural law ("HOAI")
- Law of contracts for work including warranty law
- Contracts of the pre-opening-phase (employment, marketing and acquisition contracts for FF&E/SOE)