The Travel, Tourism & Leisure sector is currently facing special challenges. All active players, including privately managed hotels, national and international management companies and investors, are dealing with a significant market change concerning increasing competition for the best brands and the pressure for improving digitalization. This challenging environment requires advisors with industry expertise and valuable contacts in the industry in order to provide our clients with practicable recommendations.
Why Warth & Klein Grant Thornton?
Hotels as special purpose properties are our passion. We understand the issues of project developers, financial institutions, investors as well as national and international hotel operators. The holistic guidance concerning all aspects of hotel real estate is a crucial element of our expertise. We trust in our experienced teams with comprehensive knowledge in tax, accounting, business and legal matters in the hotel business. In addition, we rely on a recognized consulting company in the hotel industry in case of specific issues, with whom we have been cooperating for many years.
- Advisory services concerning the development of new hotel projects, as well as the acquisition and disposal of hotels
- Forecast calculation for hotel projects
- Tax and Financial Due Diligences for hotel transactions
- Support for the conclusion of hotel lease and management contracts
- Tax optimization including implementation in hotel lease and management contracts
- Accounting services
- Ongoing tax consulting for hotel businesses
- Annual financial statement preparation
- Audit of the annual financial statements and group financial statement for investors and operating companies
- Other assurance services for stakeholders
- Restructuring services