Active future design
Both as a central supplier of complex products for the economy and as a purchaser of technologically sophisticated supplies and services, Machinery & Plant Engineering lie at the heart of German industrial performance. Trends like Industry 4.0, Smart Factory, Electromobility and energy and resource efficiency show: this sector is constantly on the move and exposed to a higher-than-average drive for innovation. These developments present the Mittelstand-dominated Machinery & Plant Engineering industry with special challenges, but at the same time also open up great potential. Blending IT technologies with mechanical engineering within the context of themes like Industry 4.0 increasingly brings issues like IT and data security into the foreground. The industrial revolution this unleashes offers the German Mittelstand the opportunity to position itself as a global forerunner.
Why Warth & Klein Grant Thornton?
The industry is largely shaped by Mittelstand players, who face the challenge of always being one step faster than the competition on the technological front. Warth & Klein Grant Thornton supports a number of these hidden champions from the Mittelstand. We know the complex challenges and trends of the Machinery & Plant Engineering industry and can therefore offer targeted and comprehensive services to companies competing within this sector. Even for cross-border issues, we are able to offer uniform services while upholding high quality standards, thanks to our strongly international Grant Thornton network. As our client, you have a personal contact within our company available for these issues – not just once, but over the entire course of the client relationship. As a Mittelstand company ourselves, we strongly identify with the Mittelstand-style structure of the Machinery & Plant Engineering industry. We develop targeted solutions for you and your needs.
- Financial statement auditing according to German and international norms
- Tax (e.g. VAT, transfer pricing, personnel dispatch) and business economic (e.g. financial modeling, compliance risk analyses) consulting for foreign activities
- Transactional preparation and execution support, also for separation and integration measures
- Advice in special situations (including reorganizations)
- Support in the design/analysis of (project) controlling and working capital management systems
- Advice on financing (including refinancing of mezzanine capital and project financing)
- Consulting for investment projects (e.g. new production site construction or other CAPEX projects – in cooperation with engineering companies specialized in plant construction)
- Advice on governance and risk & compliance issues
- Advice on Industry 4.0
For more information about the Mechanical & Plant Engineering industry group, please contact WP/StB Mr. Rainer Wilts.