Since 1958, we have been supporting our clients in realizing their business objectives.

Below is a short overview of our company history:

  • 14th May 1958: Warth & Klein GmbH is founded by Karl Warth, Günter Klein und Werner Klein in Düsseldorf
  • 1964:  Founding of our affiliate company ATS
  • 1990/1991: Branch offices open in Dresden and Leipzig in the course of German reunification
  • 1993–2002: Prof. Günter Klein is Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Bundesbaugesellschaft
  • 2000: Warth & Klein enters into the Grant Thornton International network
  • 2001: A representative office opens at Frankfurt am Main
  • 2007: Branch office in Stuttgart opens
  • 2008: Conversion into a corporation
  • 2010: Warth & Klein is the sole German member firm of the Grant Thornton International network and has been operating under the name Warth & Klein Grant Thornton AG since 1st July 2011
  • 2011: The firm gains additional Partners and opens offices in Hamburg and Munich
  • 2013: Joint venture with the Rheinisch-Westfälischen Genossenschaftsverband
  • 2015: Cooperation with Döhmen Consulting, a step which expands our expertise in Recovery & Reorganization
  • 2015: Warth & Klein Grant Thornton moves into "Robert & Clara" buildings, its new office location in Düsseldorf

Partner Joachim Riese

Düsseldorf

Contact us